eBay, Made Easy

Thursday, March 8, 2007

So You Have Decided To Build a Business On eBay!

So you have decided to build a business on eBay! It is no surprise looking at the number of sellers overboard there and the vast reach and potential that eBay actually provides instantaneously.

eBay Is No Passport To Instant Success

There could be individual reasons for everyone to get onboard eBay. More than half of them, perhaps including you, already are doing a reasonably brisk business offline and want to extend it online now. They have put their offline business on what I call as auto pilot and have streamlined most as the aspects of routine matter. So they are here as their new found time now is craving to be utilized.

The other half, well, may be less than that, is the aspirant lot which has online dollars written all over their dreams. They are knowledgeable, zealous and inspired by other peoples success. If you took the age and demographic profile of this lot of wannabe eBay super merchants, it invariably tells you that they are mostly urbane and young.

A Bit of Reality Pill

Did you know that it is of highest importance that we know whether and how eBay accommodates all? The virtual mall, which it is, already has millions of sellers and no guaranteed buyers, isn’t it going to be an electronic emulation of an offline mall where everybody is unto himself? True, eBay is a non crowding mall where you can sell or buy anything at will.

So how different is eBay’s value addition to my business? How can I become an eBay seller or how can I market my merchandise online without having to talk to the customers? Are there formulae for guaranteed success on eBay which I can use to my business? How can I leverage my offline trading experience to online eBay marketing or selling success? What are the payment issues? Will eBay arbitrate disputes? What are the expenses that I can expect to incur and how can I factor the profit & loss into my return filing?

Well, these are the fundamental questions that beckon factual answers on behalf of eBay wannabes as much as those who have setup shop just now.

Careful but flexible planning and strides are what it takes to success online or off line.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pnk Guru said...

Dear....Ambutirtha Nagaraj,

E bay is good venture only when you identify a very good product/ product range that sells on e bay.This is the very difficult part of it.

Saying that you can earn so much and all... become irrelevant when you get a meagre chance to sell and earn a little.

IF YOU EARN REALLY PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT YOUR E BAY ACCOUNT.

I too tried but now I am not willing to do after I did sell some blouses, bermudas and a book too.

I am successful now in another matching internet business.

pnkguru
pnkguru@yahoo.com

March 11, 2007 at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home